Friday, January 21, 2005

Cold Days

I have had the hardest time getting used to this whole crack smoking weather. I love for it to be cold but it always takes me a couple of weeks to get used to it and we haven't had two consistent weeks yet. Therefore, my body has been freakin out.

I just finished my day at school. It is amazing how much I have realized that silence truly is golden. That's what teaching middle school will do for ya. However, things were good today. Only two casualties of war... dun dun dun...AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION. One of the most frightening things a gifted, bright middle school student could ever hear...

Anyway, I am going now to enjoy my weekend! Hope you guys do the same!

1 comment:

amber said...

I hate the cold too Mel! It was so cold the other day that I had to take one of those herbal wrap things and put it in the microwave then wrap it around my head to get the chill out of my bones. It was a sight I'm sure! ;-) The wind coming off the ocean is like someone throwing knives at ur face! If u all come up we'll bundle up and go play out for a while then snuggle up inside with coffee! That's my fav!