Thursday, March 24, 2005

TanzJam and April 30th

I am sooooo excited. There are two concerts coming up and I will get to see some of the EC crowd that I haven't seen for a while and that I miss a lot.

This first concert is Tanzjam (the name sucks I know but that is all we could think of... products of the 80's and 90's) This will be on April 2 starting at 7pm. This is a benefit concert for my Tanzania Missions Trip this summer. We have 16 on our team and collectively we need a little over $50,000, so all proceeds from this concert will go to help us reach our goal. Now to the fun part... the bands playing. First is Jennifer (YEA!!!!... my now engaged college roomie) is coming up from Tampa to play. She is going to be doing her own stuff and is graciously going to resurrect the Phoebes one last time (however, we have become like the energizer bunny... we keep going and going and going). Anyway, she is going to do some Phoebes stuff so that we can get some of my middle schoolers to come out and support me. Secondly, we have Astrophil and Stell (aka Randy and Mackenzie Chester) who I always love to hear and last but not least Lance Michels. This is the one I am most stoked about! I haven't gotten to hear Lance in a couple of years so this will be lots of fun. [also, if you are planning to come out for the event, there will be lots of door prizes given away and they are all pretty cool so come out and support me and the Tanzania Team]

The second concert is on April 30. This concert will be Jailbird Paul and The Oracle. Yea!!!! my Jailbird Paul brothers are coming!!!!! I miss them soo much. Anyway, I may post more as the events get closer.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Without a doubt the EC song will be sung. I just hope there are enough old EC people there to appreciate it!

amber said...

gosh i want to go so much. i hate ga for being so far from me!