Thursday, March 10, 2005

4 day weeks

Four day school weeks are from God. I sooo need the break this week. So nothing to say except I can't wait for summer.

6 comments:

Fawn Rainey said...

so are you gonna come and hang out with me then?

Mel said...

I wish Fawn. I still have to be at school for a work day but no students... that's the up side.

amber said...

i am soooo incredibly jealous of this talk! i want to hang out w/ u too...girls i'm looking at my own place for a 6 month rental...u promise to come stay at the beach w/ me if i get it?

amber said...

i am sooo jealous of this chat here! i want to hang out w/ u too. ugh, so retarded! hey i'm looking at my own place for the next six months. if i get it r u going to come chill w/ me oib for the summa?

amber said...

lol ok so i didn't mean to send the exact same thing three times. all three times it said it wasn't sending. stupid computers!

Emily said...

oh my world--yous guys me up....yes i remember needing to be out of school worse than the children...anywho, enjoy it...after saint patty's i'm taking a break too or i might smack somebody:P