Thursday, July 14, 2005

Africa

Hello everyone! I'm back! For those of you who didn't know, I have been in Tanzania, Africa for the past 2 weeks. It has been absolutely amazing!

People have been asking me about it and honestly I am still trying to process everything that took place while there. I don't think I can put it into words yet but I will just say for now that I am overwhelmed by the experience of Africa. It truely was an experience.

I will go into detail later when I can verbalize my feelings about it.

I hope everyone has had a great summer!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Find you a husband? I miss you girl. Drop me a line or call me. Love ya, B

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Hey girlie! So glad to hear that you had a life-altering experience. Can't wait to hear about it.

Brian...you crack me up....but you ask the questions we all want to know!)

Brandy said...

wb!

eh, husbands, no one cares about all that jazz ;)

no seriously, how was everything else :) awesome being out of the country i imagine. i'm working on that.

makes me wish i'd done that whole be a missionary for jesus thing. but i had a hard enough time just sitting in church. i imagine the rest would have been a little more difficult :)

anyways, glad your safe, just wanted to say hi :)

Emily said...

great to see you chica! so much fun!

Jenni Shaver said...

Mel, I was spending my Sunday afternoon reading your blog for the first time and laughing deightfully. I miss you and all the EC kids. There is something about you and how unpretentious you are that makes me smile. Glad to hear that you enjoyed Africa and hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Jenni Alden Shaver

Fawn Rainey said...

new post...new post....new post

Anonymous said...

Okay, I would like to reiterate what my Sista Fawn said.........NEW BLOG PLEASE. I miss my Mel and hope she's well. Hmmmm, I rhymed! This poet didn't know it, LOL.