Thursday, June 16, 2005

Summer woes...

Hello all!!!! I realize it has been a while since my last post, but alas the summer brings with it lack of internet access. I have, however, been keeping quite busy especially during the last week or so. I am going to Africa for 2 weeks and I have been frantically searching for long skirts, solid colored t-shirts (as oppossed to all of my thrifing prints), insect repellent, sunblock with like SPF 400 in it, and basically selling all of my internal organs to afford the shots that I need just to enter the country. I am also, readjusting to living by my self. Drea just moved out due to EC's insane new housing rules so I am flying it solo for a while.

Other news... let's see here... hmmm. Well there's not any to speak of. I will try to post some pics of Africa and other summer excursions.

Have a great summer everyone!!!

7 comments:

~*Wendi*~ said...

Hey Mel,
Boy it has been a long time since I saw you! You sound like you are doing GREAT and your pic is adorable. It sounds like you are enjoying life and are still amazingly funny!! I hope to talk to you soon!

Wendi

Anonymous said...

Hey sis. Hope your trip to the MOTHERLAND went well. Find you any chocolate men? HOOK IT UP! LOL, j/k, you know your dad would stroke out. I do hope you got yourself saved while you were there. LOL. Love ya girl, call me.

Emily said...

i am coming down to ga on the 4th! will you be there?

Fawn Rainey said...

your picture is so cute and might i add that you are a hottie! I miss you !

amber said...

i miss u soooooo bad!!!! holla at me soon and have an absolute blast in africa. i'm so stoked for u!!! love u girl!

Mel said...

hello everyone! Africa is incredible. I'll be home in 7 days. I would post for real but you have to pay for minutes in advance. I hope all is well in the US. Love you bunches!!!!!

amber said...

i can't wait to hear from u!!! i think i'm coming to ga this weekend, we need to get together with fawn one night! i'll call u!!!