I hate dealing with parents of students. Not because of them, but because it usually has to do with something they don't like about me or something I did concerning their child. Everytime they call me to the office for a phone call, I brace myself and try not to puke. I have had a few not so nice encounters this year and it just seems to be getting worse. Suddenly (or maybe they have always felt this way and just not told me before now) I have all of these parents upset about some decisions I have made. I hate trying to justify a decision I have made, especially when I toiled over the decision in the first place. I know God is trying to teach me something through this. Patience, communication skills, something.
God please give me the wisdom to make good decisions concerning my job. I need Your strength to finish well and not finish this year badly.
If you think about me today, say a little prayer too. I need all I can get right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment