Hello everyone. I just wanted to give you guys an update on the happenings here with me. I just started an internship with the International House of Prayer in Atlanta called Fire in the Night. I just started Sunday night. It has been a huge challenge so far. Good but hard. The internship is an intensive that is focused during the night. Needless to say, my teacher body clock has not been liking me very much. It is totally a season of embrassing weakness and as much as my body fights it, it is totally what I need.
My prayer through this is that I can continue to die so that Christ is all that remains. As we all know, no one dies well, especially americans so it is going to be a painfully wonderful process. I want my heart to be raw and broken before the Lord so that He can do what He choses without me being in the way. Is it hard? Yes. Does it hurt? Yes. Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!!!
Anyway, it is almost midnight and time for me to get started. I love you all and if you want to call me I would love it... just don't call before 3pm.
I'll try to post the findings of my heart during the next 8 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
this is so exciting Mel! You have been in my prayers all week! Keep us updated! Love you!
Post a Comment