I feel like I have a million and one things to say yet there are still are no words to express everything that is in my heart. So here's my attempt to share what's been going on. As you all know, I have recently become a full time intercessory missionary. If you haven't read about it then I have talked to you or both. In the last couple of months things have been very challenging. Number 1- I have been working on raising support. I knew that it was going to be hard but I never knew that it was going to be this hard. Here's the crazy part... just when I think I'm not going to be able to make it because the bills aren't paid and there are no groceries in the fridge something happens. 3 weeks ago I had a breakdown moment with the Lord. Bills weren't being paid and rent was due and I had NO money... for real broke. I told God that if I didn't have money for rent by the next day I was giving up and moving to my parents house, getting a full time job and not looking back. I know... you aren't supposed to give God ultimatums but I had just had it. Needless to say, I had to eat my words. Within hours of this prayer 2 people came to me and between them gave me $600. God is getting good a giving me just enough to keep me here. This has happened several times on a smaller scale before this but this time it was just true confirmation that this is where I am supposed to be. So if some of you are in situations that look grim but you know you were called by the Lord to be there. Stick it out. You will be surprised at how and when the Lord will answer you. Also, I ask that if you read this that you would continue to lift me in prayer as I am continuing my support raising endeavor. I would really appreciate it.
It is amazing what comes out of your heart when you are pressed. I am finding that it is only when you are pressed that truly see the reality of your heart. I am there and what I am finding is not pretty but if you don't know it's there you can't deal with it. Soooooo... now I know and I, only with the help of the Lord, am dealing with it...
There is so much more I can't even process yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
God is awesome and He will supply those needs. Good to hear the exciting things God is doing in your life. Love and miss you girl. Tell Mom and Dad hello. Call me when you get a chance.
powerful.
God has a funny way of keeping us in places he wants us to be--but leaving enough ambiguity to require MASSIVE faith.
I pray you are doing well.
Post a Comment