Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pressing...

Do you ever feel like you are being pressed to the max?... like if one more thing happens you will totally break? Well that's me in a nut shell. The Lord is seriously stretching me. Just when I think I can't take anymore, something else happens. I'm not going into details but if you read this and think about me say a little prayer. I need some serious revelation of the "His grace is sufficient" reality (grace to endure)and the "His strength is made perfect in my weakness" reality as well.

Job 13:15
Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.

2 Corinthians 4:8-10
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.

1 Peter 5:10
After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.

4 comments:

Lex said...

My favorite for times like that is, 2 Corinthians 4:17: For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

That's encouraging.

Anonymous said...

said a prayer babe! love you! miss you so much! we need to chat about whats going on!

Fawn Rainey said...

hey girlie, we need some quality time this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Miss ya.....praying for ya.