Monday, November 08, 2004

Finding Time

Do you ever find that as you get older it is increasingly more difficult to find time to do things. Fun things, important things, necessary things, everything.

I have so many things that demand my attention everyday and I am still single and have no children. On top of that there are so many dreams and aspirations that I have in my heart that honestly I just don't have the time for. It used to be that I didn't have the money for them... not that I have unlimited funds now but now that I am not scrounging for every loose coin I don't have time and honestly I can't even make time to fit those things into my schedule. How do you balance the necessities of keeping a job and the longings of those dreams that have nothing to do with the job you have? I don't know. Everyone keeps saying, "You're young, follow your heart, go after your dreams while your young and single!" WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE TIME FOR THESE DREAMS... that is and still keep a fultime job.

Who knows?... Anyway just a thought

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Girl--that'll preach. It is so true. There are so many desires deep down on the inside of me...but there's life that gets in the way. I guess this takes trusting God into an entirely different level.