I wish I could take credit for penning these words but I am just graciously repeating them...
I thought they were quote worthy and something I definitely believe in my own life... I'm not quite there yet on all of them but I am striving...
*I have nothing excellent or worthy of praise, but it is Christ in me and through me that is worthy of ALL praise and honor.
*I exist to glorify God in my thoughts, actions and motives for ministry in a world that seeks to glorify itself.
*I strive fro excellence in the area of music and to use the arena of songs to engage people with a true connection with a loving and merciful God
*I urge people, not to do worship, but be worship.
*I Boast in Jesus Christ my Savior and in his glorious redemption for those who would call on Him to be Savior and Lord.
*I seek to see young people get past the product of the church and discover the person of Jesus in their lives.
Thanks brother for continuing to point me and others in the right direction!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mel--you look beautiful in your picture! Thanks for your words of encouragement!
hey girl, i haven't had a spare second to read ur blog or anything (totally stressed out of my mind) but i'm glad ur feeling better. i miss u and i love u a bunch!
Mel,
Angel food money is due this monday coming up I tried to send you some menus by victoria kesling (she knows drea) but if you don't get them download this month's menu at www.angelfoodministries.org
later,
Fawn
Post a Comment