Sorry for all of you who have had to suffer through the "dollar bandit" picture for over a week now. School is sooooooooooooo busy! I barely have time to breath. Besides the fact that I am in a musical, I'm on the board of directors for the new Franklin County Players ( Franklin County Community Theater) who have planned our open house as May 17, getting ready for a week trip to DC with my 8th graders, preparing for two chorus concerts and getting ready to go to Tanzania in June. On top of that we have more standardized testing next week and that bites soooo badly.
Anyway, I hope all of you out there in the blogging world are doing well! I'll post when I have a free moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
But you do a great job in the play! Have fun in DC, Caleb is most excited about the Smithsonian, because he's going to get to see "Fonzie's Jacket."
good luck on everything mel! if things get to crazy go sit at the dam in hartwell, and well u know....
we'll get to planning our weekend away soon!!!
Thanks JJ... I have no doubt about Caleb's reason for going to DC. He's a hoot to teach! Very entertaining young man.
And Amber... thanks! I don't know if I can escape to Hartwell without you. It just wouldn't be the same.
Post a Comment