Here's the deal next Friday they are having a dinner or something for D Hop since he is, as we all know, retiring this year. I have just heard that he has requested that old singers come back and sing at this shin dig thingy. Don't know about specifics yet but I am pretty sure it is next Friday evening.
Secondly, this fall in conjunction with Homecoming weekend I am working with Mr. Rowell, the new singers director, and Bishop to have a Singer's reunion. So far it is pulling together so keep your ears open and I will let you know more information when I have it.
Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yeah...next Friday is move-out day for my students...BOOO! But I will be there for homecoming.
does this only include jeff singers or can byron/bradley/mickey singers come as well? (yes i had all three!)
All old singers... all directors!
sorry i missed you...i need a diva weekend QUICK!
where are you mel? are you still traveling? i miss you!
Post a Comment