Friday, September 30, 2005

Leah's Wedding



I am stealing this picture from her blog but I thought it was good. It was a lot of fun seeing all of those EC people again. I hope everyone is doing well out there!!!!

3 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

WOW! How sweet....it's great to see everybody! "Memories, like the corners of my mind."

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

leah...you need to post your picture to the internet (like on your blog).
*then right click on that picture (after you have posted it) and select "properties"
*then you will see a field that says "address" you will right click on it and copy that address.
*then go to your blogger dashboard and click on "edit profile"
*then scroll down till you see the heading "photograph"
*Paste the address in there
*scroll to the bottom and save your changes.
*after that republish your blog...and it should be there!

hope this helps!

sarah cool said...

You can find more information at http://www.girlfriendsunlimited.com. :) :) Thanks for visiting my blog!!