Monday, November 07, 2005

FEAR OR FAITH

The last 8 days have been one of the craziest spiritual rollercoaster rides in history for me. I have been dealing with the "quarter life crisis." (which is a post of its own) The big thing associated with that is that I have been feeling an urgency from the Lord to move on. Now the problem with this is that I have been thinking that this has been ME feeling this urge. However, in the last week it has become very clear that this is from the Lord. Everything I have seen, heard, read, or anything else has all pointed in this direction.

SO... that being said, I am making a big change at the end of this year. I have lived a life of fear but I am choosing to step out in faith and not allow the fear of the unknown rule my life. I will post more later but everything is still kind of hush hush. If you want to know details you'll have to call me.

9 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I want more details...and I WILL call you...

Girl...be brave....I can't wait to see how God uses you

Anonymous said...

I'm calling now sista! Praying for you.

Emily said...

oh my gosh i have to call! i can't take the suspense!

Anonymous said...

Brian called.....good stuff!!! Good stuff!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go for it.

Mel said...

Thanks everyone!!!!

Mel said...

If you want to know, call me Leah. It's not something I can blog to the world yet...

...eventhough I want to!!!!!!

Emily said...

okay so really i am calling oh and it proves that i am a fatty because i saw ihop atlanta and had to see what it was. i thought it was a blog-page for the ihop staff and i am always hungry for ihop. so sad, i know, so sad:)

Anonymous said...

How did you enjoy Kansas City? Call me and let me know! I miss ya sis. B