I don't know about you but I believe that God is up to something. Everywhere I go and everything I hear or see is declaring that times are changing and God is causing a shift to happen. People are no longer satisfied with the status quo christianity. We, as a people, are hungry for the deep things of God. To know more than the basics. Can you sense it? Are you a part of this transition? Do you absolutely NEED to know God? Not just know about him but KNOW HIM! Do you want to know His heart? Do you want to know what He is feeling? Are you truly hungry to know more?
I know I just threw a lot of questions at you but I declare that our deep is calling out to His deep!
I am relentless in my search. I HAVE to know Him! I have to know this God who declares to me, "You have ravished my heart, my sister my bride. With one glance of your eye." Who is THIS God?
Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
girl you are in it these days!! it is so encouraging to see you so encouraged!!! I agree, it is changing. everywhere it's changing. it's like you can't escape it, it's all I have! that's it and the closer i get the more I realize it's more than I need.
Post a Comment