
Amber got the product right but the name wrong. I have absolutely fallen for 100% juice smoothies. The ones that totally rock my face off are called NAKED! Yep you read that right. NAKED! These are the best. They have a pound of fruit in each smoothie and they are delish!
I encourage you to go and try it. If not for the fruit then for the name alone.

5 comments:
whoops, well those other ones are good too but i always love to get naked...i mean drink the fruit drink naked u nast-o's!!!!
where do you buy these delicious treats?
Mel I went to WalMart today to get a naked but they didn't have them. I hate Myrtle Beach Walmart so much!
Jenn, it's a yahoo avatar. I just made it, made a print screen image of it, and ftped it to use!
Well everyone. I acutally can get them in good ol' BI-LO here in Royston but I have gotten them at upscale gas stations and at coffee shops. Good luck... They are truly the freakin' heat!!!!!
do they make you want to get naked cause i don't need any help with that.
as for odawalla, that is cool. i love organic. i used to do lots of organic shopping in dc, especially at trader joes because they are cheaper. will keep an eye out for it here though. organic stuff is EXPENSIVE here.
Post a Comment