Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ode to the Laptop Computer with Wireless Internet...

You are my friend oh wireless one
Keeping me connected to everyone
THE END

Oh yes. It is official I have entered the world of modern technology. I just purchased a new laptop and have a wireless internet connection at my apartment. I feel like a compulsive, self serving american at the moment but it's all good. I have to have a laptop for my new job starting this summer at IHOP-ATL so I thought I would get ahead of the game and enjoy the benefits of it now.

Other news... As of Monday I have discovered MySpace, which I know is not a new thing to you guys but is new to me since I only had internet at school where I was denied access due to the freak monkey middle schoolers I teach. I have to admit... I am hooked. Within 10 minutes of being on I found some high school classmates that I haven't seen or spoken I came to college. It has been a very positive experience.

Lastly... I just saw this thing on Iris' blog about where you have your friends help you learn about yourself and I thought it would be neat to know so please do this. It doesn't take long.
Click here

2 comments:

amber said...

well i am so stoked about your wireless network, your laptop, your myspace, and your survey. we are kindred dorks now! ;-)
i hardly leave home without my laptop, my friends live there.

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl. I love mine. Also, the Naked drinks are good. VERY THICK but still good.