Time is such an odd thing. Time heals all wounds it is said. How much time? Can it come quickly or does it have to be a long time? I would love to have the answer to this question. My heart is healing over yet everyone else has an opinion on how long this will take for me. Shouldn't I be able to make this decision for myself. With the exception of Jesus, I know my heart better than anyone (the good and the bad) yet so many people in my life want to suddenly decide they know best for me. It is utterly frustrating. It is My heart, My pain, My ache, My longings, My emptiness, My scars, My tears, My joy, My everything. No one can feel it for me or heal for me or love for me. No one can determine my process except for the Lord. He is the only one who knows the true inner working of my heart. He is the only one who can really help me. People in their best intentions can never take the place of the ultimate Healer. He is the best heart surgeon there is.
I really want Him more than anything. My desire for Him is growing moment by moment and day by day. It is so amazing how His love consumes everything. It burns away all the wrong paradigms, motives, and selfish junk we carry around. His love melts our stony hearts. It is greater than my junk... Oh how I love Him and trust Him...even in this trying time. Jesus I love You! I love You! I love You! You really are a great leader and I trust you more than I ever have. You've got me. You've got this situation!! You've got this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment