Nothing much to say... I has been a good day... no fatalities... only a couple of middle schoolers with hurt egos... was on time for work (always a good thing)... all smiles!
yo yo Mel! i'm actually on blogspot for once...help me get this thing working..i really like xanga because it seems easier...gotta run...glad life is swell with you...i really wanna take this roadtrip and i want all yous to go! it would be DIVAS GONE WILD---he he he---usual day here---me flirting with a y single man who is old enough to be my dad;)
7 comments:
happy hump day
yay!!! u got ur html to work!
thanks JJ...
And Amber... girl you Rock My Face Off!!!! Thanks for your skills...
lol that's what they all say, thanks for the skills baby...
j/k...couldn't resist! ;-)
yo yo Mel! i'm actually on blogspot for once...help me get this thing working..i really like xanga because it seems easier...gotta run...glad life is swell with you...i really wanna take this roadtrip and i want all yous to go! it would be DIVAS GONE WILD---he he he---usual day here---me flirting with a y single man who is old enough to be my dad;)
Mel,
Can you tell Caleb and Libby that I said, "Hi," sometime when you see them in class? I don't get to talk to them much these days.
I hope all is going well for you girl...it's been hard to keep in touch lately....my life is CRAZY. But, I still think of you and pray for you!
Love ya girl!
Post a Comment