Tuesday, February 15, 2005

V-Day...

Honestly I had the most entertaining Valentine's Day that I have had in a long time. I spent it with two very good friends, Drea and Fawn.

We saw Hotel Rwanda... Wow! That is about all I can put into words right now. I will post more when I have had time to process. All I can say is that it scarily makes me thankful and disgusted to be an American all at the same time. I highly recommend this film to everyone.

On a lighter note, we had a wonderful nostalgic meal at a little place in Downtown Athens called Clocked. There's just something about a place you can order corndogs andtater tots that makes me smiles.

3 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Mel--I am so glad that you had a great V.D. Please send Fawn my love!!!

Moi said...

it was fun.

oh, and i have one of these now. in addition to my other journal..

Fawn Rainey said...

yea for all the independent women who won't let some stupid holiday get them depressed! Tater tots are awesome!